Design, drawings and costs
RJ Facade Systems Ltd will use the information provided by yourself in this checklist to produce an initial design calculation for the proposed cladding system to be verified by the relevant project engineer.
RJ Facades Systems are able to provide layout drawings for the project at your request subject to the following conditions:
- Architectural and structural drawings are provided by yourself to RJ Facades Ltd in AutoCAD format
- A section, elevation and plan view are provided.
- The drawing service we provide may be chargeable at a rate of £25.00 per hour.
- We may be able provide the drawings free of charge depending on the size and nature of the project. This would be agreed between yourself and RJ Facade Systems prior to the drawing work commencing.
- Any alterations required to our drawings caused by change of provided information are chargeable.
RJ Facade Systems are able to provide initial costs on square metre rate basis. This method does not take into account wastage on site. For an accurate costs a full take off for the project would be required, once a detailed design has been compelted. RJ Facades Ltd are able to undertake upon request and would be verified by yourself prior to order.
All data and information in the software is based on products and common engineering knowledge. Please check all the proof results against local valid standards and approvals.
RJ Facade Systems is not the design office, the attached is no guarantee for incorrect input or assumptions. Any recommendations have to be approved by the building-authority or project engineer. Results are valid only for anchor system calculation in the attached. If any part of the system is changed, it will invalidate this report and new calculations would be required. The calculation was done under the assumption that a sufficient splitting reinforcement is available. In this case the splitting failure can be omitted.